Sunday, December 17, 2006

Countdown 9 days

I have packed and unpacked a dozen times in the past 2 days...oppps, I mean 2 hours. Just when I think I have everything together, I remember a dozen things that I have forgotten. And then I have a panic attack because I think of how many times will that happen on the way to the airport and then again once I am already on the plane. I guess that no matter what I forget, nothing can be that bad as long as I have money. And well, I have just remembered that I don't have much of that. I think I'll take my Lorazepam now.

4 comments:

Melissa said...

Do you delete your old blogs every time you write something new? You should make me a list of what you packed...we never had our sleepover! I was at the airport last night...anticipating!!

Anonymous said...

Jay,
You'll be FINE!! Yes, you will forget stuff but it's not like you're going to the North West Territories.
When you're in a pinch, pretend you're Claire and borrow her strength. ;)

Annie Q said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Annie Q said...

Fantastic blog my friend. All the packing and unpacking has my heart racing; haha - too funny. I am excited to see where your journey takes you :)
p.s Melissa tell me how I too can insert an awesome picture of myself