Monday, January 08, 2007

Thank you

Kia Ora Everyone!

Mom-thank you for doing all the stuff for me back home (wink, wink). You have made this so much easier for me! And thanks for always being there when I call, or at least being awake.

Paula-so excited to hear about Baby J, how can this all happen so fast after I leave? Keep me updated, maybe email me some pictures? He will be a ZOO baby when I get home.

Kathryn-Thanks for being my most loyal blog fan. :op. I love you.

Cathy-Thanks for not holding a grudge about the 2:00 am phone call. Well, I don't think you did...I have made a timetable with the time conversions so that I do not do that again. Hee hee.

Tid Bits:
-Pictures are coming tonight! I found a place at the library that will do it.
-If anyone wants to send me anything, letters are nice, but maybe you could slip in a Q-Tip or two....that would be very well received.

Thanks to everyone for reading and writing. I am happy to let you know that we will now have 2+ weeks in the South Island. We finish our placement a whole week early, February 2nd last day, (staying late some days to make up for it...maybe..maybe not...), will see a Rugby game that night, and then we're off by plane (that brings me up to 8 planes for this trip). I love it. I have no fear anymore. And I never did take the Lorazepam...wasted 5 bucks on the pills...that would have bought me a muffin here...well, ok, maybe half a muffin.

It's off to the thermal pool spa for us tonight! Outdoors, under the stars... Cheers!

XOXOOXXOOXO

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Sounds like luxury Jo! It's great to hear that you're having the time of your life down there - I wish I were travelling again, your blog makes my travelling bug itch! Keep updating this thing, it's great to hear what you're up to. xoxo Julia

Anonymous said...

Jo if you ever decide the OT thing isn't for you, become an author!

I'd read every book you wrote. I find myself looking forward every day to reading what adventures you've been up to!

Keep it coming!

Heather 1/2

Anonymous said...

Jo-Anna,
Kathryn is off tomorrow on the bus 7:15 in the morning. The purchase was beautiful.Your
adventures are wonderful and your explanations are vivid to the imagination. I must say you and Melissa are certainly making the most of every moment. Good for you. Call me soon. Love mom

Anonymous said...

Jo Booz
I can't wait to see pictures!!!
Always love hearing about your day. I have vidoe footage of Baby Jas I will have to send you...hotmail or Dal account best for you?

Ok well miss and love you,

Kate (Sista Sista Booz) xoxox